SEGA Days

These are some of the things I did while with Sega of America or Sega Technical Institute (STI). There are things from the Sega Genesis and even Sega Arcade.

This is a concept drawing I did for "Dynamite Deka" for the Sega Titan system (an arcade system) which was later released on the Sega Saturn. When it was released in the U.S. it was licensed as "Die Hard Arcade" with very loose connections to the movie franchise.

























The building was replaced in the U.S. release to match the building used in the movie Die Hard.

-----------

One of the "Kid Chameleon" characters I worked on was Cyclone, or Wings as I called him during development.















Another of the "Kid Chameleon" characters I worked on was Eyeclops. Although, we called him Vision Kid during development.


















-----------

A background concept for a planet hopping game.




















These are mock up game screens for a Genesis platform puzzle game called "Jester". I worked on the background art and play field animating devices. Unfortunately, the game was never released.








































The tube and elevator door animating:












I worked on two levels for the Genesis game "The Ooze". This is what a level parts library looks like:














This is a screen shot from the level editor of part of level 2.